Merry Christmas
Letter to mom:
Hi Mom,
There is not a moment throughout my day that I am not thinking about you. About your smile, your laugh, your looks or the way you always knew how to make me feel better about every situation. This Christmas was no different. As I am sure you know, Heather and I spent Christmas morning with you, at Rose Hills. Definitely different than past Christmas mornings. There were no presents, there was no tree. It was just us sitting next to your grave marker wishing that you were here.
I am not sure if that wish will ever be far from thought. I will always wish that you were physically here. For me to talk to, go shopping with, get my hair done with and for your special hugs. Those I miss the most.
I love you so very much and will always!
Merry Christmas, Mom!
0 comments:
Post a Comment