Erin this is a beautiful picture of your Mom. I truly am inspired by her in all that she did for many. She was an amazing person and a wonderful Mom. As I had mentioned before to you I think of her often when I am with my own kids. I have so many great and fun memories from my childhood thanks to your Mom and your family. I love the Neumens they are a great family and they are truly wonderful people. Erin and I have been friends since shortly after birth and she is a dear friend. I love you guys and think and pray for you daily. Thank you for letting me be a part of your Mom's wonderful life. I am thankful for her and what she has taught me. Love you guys Stacey
1 comments:
Erin this is a beautiful picture of your Mom. I truly am inspired by her in all that she did for many. She was an amazing person and a wonderful Mom. As I had mentioned before to you I think of her often when I am with my own kids. I have so many great and fun memories from my childhood thanks to your Mom and your family. I love the Neumens they are a great family and they are truly wonderful people. Erin and I have been friends since shortly after birth and she is a dear friend. I love you guys and think and pray for you daily. Thank you for letting me be a part of your Mom's wonderful life. I am thankful for her and what she has taught me. Love you guys Stacey
Post a Comment