Why?
It has only been one month and one day, but yet it feels like a lifetime since I have seen my mother's beautiful blue eyes...why??
It has only been one month and one day, but yet it feels like a lifetime since I have heard her voice as she encouraged me try harder in school...why??
It has only been one month and one day, but yet it feels like a lifetime since I have see that wonderful smile that could light up a room...why??
It has only bee one month and one day, but yet it feels like a lifetime since I have been blessed enough to have a hug from my mom...why??
She was only 55, yet a disease that is prevalent in men took my mother's life in just three short months...why??
I miss my mom and every one I know keeps telling me that the pain will get easier in time, but yet it is harder to get out of bed everyday...why??
If anyone can answer my questions, I would love to hear them! I miss my mom and the pain that I feel in my heart hurts more and more each day. I try to keep myself busy and focus on something else, but when I have nothing do to, all I can do is think of my beautiful mother and how much I love and miss her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment