Tuesday, October 28, 2008

update

According to my post on Oct. 16, today would've been Adele's last radiation treatment but it isn't.
I will try to explain;
Adele's radiation doctor added more radiation days, also widened the concentration area that the radiation is hitting. More days, higher concentration equals a tired Adele.

Even with all of that going on, Adele was able to make it out for Sidney's 3rd birthday party last Saturday.
Carson and Sidney were of course so happy to see their grandma; giving her hugs and kisses while she sat and watched them play with their little friends.
I know I enjoyed sitting next to Adele holding her hand for a while as the festivities took off. It was a princess party so as you can imagine lot's of little girls in princess outfits walking around in there little high heels...too cute for words.

Sunday Adele rested a lot after her big outing.
On Monday, I was told Adele would have 7 more radiation treatments but of course that is subject to change.

With holidays just around the corner, I know that we all will be getting more busy but please keep in mind Adele does enjoy visitors, so please don't be strangers.
(Richards rule still holds true though..any time but 2am.)

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008