Saturday, October 4, 2008

Another week of treatments done!

Adele had a real good week. She is alert and is communication (both verbally and non-verbally). She is back to feeding herself and has a pretty good appetite. She is also gaining some of her strength back.
This morning she was walking around the downstairs' rooms with Matt the physical therapist and doing real well. Here is a video that Erin sent me from her cell phone


Yesterday, when Kristen, Sidney and Carlos came over Sidney went up to her Grandma and said "hi Grandma" and Adele said "Hi Sid".
Adele had a big morning too. She and Sidney colored after breakfast which Adele fed herself and then they watch some design shows before leaving for the doctors. Sidney sat on her grandma's lap while they waited for Dr. Howard (the oncologist) to come in and be wowed by Adele.
Adele has shown all of us that she is doing her best not to let this thing get her down.
Please feel free to come by and visit with her - - anytime! (Well, Richard says not at 2am...so almost anytime.)

Take care and love you all.

Gail

1 comments:

The Newest Warren Family

it makes me so happy to see Adele inproving as the days go by! I am so sad I did not get to go visit this past weekend when I was in Cali. I came down with a nasty cold that I am still fighting and I wouldn't dare bring this nasty germ bug into Adele's home. But once I get better I will come by! I love you Aunt Adele!! And I love our family for all the prayers!
"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him" (1 John 5:14-15)

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008