Wow! What a week
Adele is so amazing!
Everyday she amazes all of us a little bit more. She is back to feeding herself her meals and verbally commuincating with us.
I personally had my sister say "Hi Gail" over the phone. It had been so long since I had heard her say my name that it literally sent a shock through my body.
Yesterday while having her treament done her doctor asked her a question and she answered. It was the first time that she had talked for them. The doctor was so moved that he gave Adele a big hug.
She is also getting stronger. She was able to walk with her walker today. Matt her physical therapist is so pleased with her progress.
1 comments:
Gail,
Thank you for taking the time to update this blog on an almost daily basis. Sometimes I sit down to add something and I cannot put my feelings into words. I am glad that I am close enough to you that you can put my thoughts into words.
I am so very proud of my mom. She is doing so well. I actually was able to hear her voice this week over the phone and it brought me to tears. I love my mom so much and each day I am very excited to be with her and experience her growth. She is now able to undress and dress herself. She actually helped me and dad change her tonight. I was just amazed with my mom's strength. She is doing so great!
Love you!
Post a Comment