Saturday, October 25, 2008

From Matthew

I'm very proud of my siblings for the sacrifices that they are making to help and care for our mother.
Brandon may have had some difficult trials over the past 2 years, but the growth I've seen in him makes me very proud of him. He has accomplished a lot in this short part of his life. He has a very big heart. My childhood years may have destroyed a brother relationship with him, but I love for things to change. I want to share the growth of my children with him.
I know that his heart broke when he heard the news of our mother. My heart and stomach sunk. I had trouble functioning.
Due to the advise and love of my wife, I knelt in prayer asking for help with this experience and that if it was his will that he would spare my mothers' life. I felt at peace as I asked about my mother. She will never be alone during this experience in her life. He is there helping and holding my mother as she shows her will to never give up.
As I hear of my mothers' progress I picture her walking and dressing herself with our Heavenly Father and our Savior by her side with tears in their eyes as they see their daughter fight and do her best to overcome this and not give in.
I love my mother with all my heart. She is my example of what a mother, daughter, sister, and friend should be. She is the strongest woman that I know. She has the skills and abilities to put up with my childhood antics. She is a great teacher. I know because of the changes that I've made from my childhood to where I am now.

I love you Mom and I love our family.
Love, Matt

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008