Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Erin's response...

This is great!
Thank you Gail for creating this for our family. This way Dad will not have to make thirty calls to update everyone.

I just spoke with Dad and Mom is now at home. She has another appointment with her oncologist tomorrow morning and hopefully will begin treatment very soon.

Please feel free to come and visit, she loves the guest! Bring surprises for her, she really like you...just kidding...Thank you for all your positive thoughts and prayers!

Please keep them coming! WE ARE GOING TO BEAT THIS! My mom has a lot more nagging to do :) I love you, Mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous

I am home now and Dad wanted everyone to know that Mom walked upstairs to her bedroom with very little assistance.

The treatment that Mom will be going through will be chemotherapy and radiation at the same time.

Anonymous

Erin,
Thank you for letting us know. It is great that Adele was able to go upstairs. We will be praying for you all.

Anonymous

My family is incredible! I feel reallly blessed to have all of you. I will try to update on a daily basis to mom's progress, good or bad. Just to keep everyone on the same page.

I love you all!

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008