Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For my Sister

A sister
Someone that cannot be replaced
Someone who is there for you
When you have no one else

A sister
Someone who is always by your side
When the walls are caving in
Through thick and thin

A sister
The one person in this world
That can make you laugh
When all you want to do is cry

A sister
The person who knows you best
From the inside out
The one who can read your mind

A sister
Can see your thoughts
She can see how you feel
And be there to make the memories last

My sister
The One person
Who I love the most
and I treasure everyday in my heart

Adele,
I just wanted to let you know how much I love you. You have always been there for me. I am here for you, always!
Love you with all my heart, Gail

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008