Thursday, September 4, 2008

Treatments scheduled

Hello Family!

I spoke with dad a couple hours ago and mom will start chemo and radiation on Monday, 09/08 @ 3:30pm and will continue every weekday for the next six weeks.
Please come and visit her. She loves the company. Even if she is resting, she can hear everything around and I believe it is comforting to have all her loved ones around her.

Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous

Hello everyone!

I am sitting with mom and have read to her all your comments and thoughts. She is very touched. She wants all of you to know that she loves all of you too!

Laurel, Mom cannot wait to meet Noah! That comment brought a big smile to her face. :)

All of you are great! Thank you for your support.

Anonymous

Erin,
Thank you for your faithfulness in keeping us updated. We love Adele so much and want to help all of you. You are in our prayers. I find myself coming to this web site often just to see if there is anything new.

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008