Thursday already?!??
Adele came home form the hospital on Tuesday afternoon.
She is eating and drinking well. Tuesday night while eating a Popsicle she open her eyes for a while. YEA!!
Wednesday, Erin and Kristen stayed with their mom. Carlos and Sidney came over to help and visit.
Matt, the physical therapist also came over to help Adele exercise. She did with a sitting workout. She did some leg lifts and arm lifts.
Later, I came over to visit. Adele and I sat and watched some TV and chatted a bit while she held my hand. (Have a mentioned her grip; She can make your fingers turn blue...:) )
Kristen, Erin, Brandon and I washed Adele's hair before dinner. Adele is experiencing some of the results of radiation; losing her hair.
She felt some much better having her hair washed and cooling off her head. After the hair wash, she had her medication and dinner. Later after she rested a bit she had another Popsicle and opened her eyes again.
Today, Adele spent the day with Richard and Mom/Grandma. In the morning, she eat well and then got cleaned up for the day. She had to go see her oncologist and then do her radiation treatment. Just about when she was going to have lunch, her "Limo" arrived to take her to her appointments.
That's all I know for now.
Will update soon - - Gail
1 comments:
Erin and family I am so touched to see this site. It is a great place to come and get updated on Adele. I am in tears as I type this and think of all of you. I love your family very much and want you to know that you are in my prayers. I know that is a very classic thing to say, but I am truly praying and hoping that all will turn out well for your Mom. Erin let me know what day you are going to be home this week I would love to come out while no one is sick here. Love you Stacey
Post a Comment