My Mom is the most important person
I never realized how emotional I was, but apparently, I am the emotional one in the Neumen family. The funny thing is I always thought I was the tough one because I am assertive and out spoken and know how to put people in their place when I need to, but I was wrong. The strong part of me comes from my mom. I rely on her wonderful insight and knowledge to get me through the good times and the bad. She is always the one that builds me up when I was down and tells me that I am the most beautiful woman in the world and I need to carry myself as such. All my confidence, all my knowledge, all my selflessness, all of me is because of her. She is the most important person to me. My best friend. I love her with all my heart and it is breaking my heart to see her in pain. My mom is still fighting inside, I can tell. She has a fighting spirit and will not let this get her down. I on the other hand am still learning that from her. I let the pain of fibromyalgia and migraines get me down and complain, I am learning very quickly that my fibro is not all that bad compared to what my beautiful mother is going through.
Mom, keep fighting, we are all here to fight with you and support you. I love you very much!!!
2 comments:
Beautifully put Erin. Your mom has given each one of you special gifts and it is to you to use and share them.
I agree with you one hundred percent that your mom is a fighter.
Thanks for sharing your love for your mom.
Love you,
Gail
Erin,
You are a beautiful young woman. God gave you those emotions. That is what makes you who you are. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your Mom is a beautiful woman and we all love her and are praying for her and all of the family. Please keep talking to her and telling her all of your thoughts. She may not talk back but she is there listening. I know that. I love you!
Post a Comment