Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Father's Love

To my loving , caring daughter, Adele Jean.
Dad loves you so very much.
I know Heavenly Father is with you constantly. Your family is with you physically and spiritually always at your time of need. Our lord is giving you a helping hand always, as your whole family prays for your improving health.

I remember when you were small. Grandma Asbury would make you dresses, and you looked like a little princess. You also had something that no one else had in the family, and that was "bunny" whom you love very much.

You have been a "little mother" to your sister Gail Michelle. You have been the most loving and caring mother to your whole family.
I believe that Heavenly Father knows you are one of his chosen ones.

Daddy loves you constantly and always will.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008