Love and Concern
Wow.... This is the first time I had a chance to look at this site. Gail you did a great job. This is a perfect way to keep us, as a family, updated and together.
I am gonna vent for a second. I'm trying to be strong for everyone. My sister's, Pop's and of course my Momma. I cant say I know how you all feel. I just know I feel like I am going to explode. I have always been very protective of my family and to know there is not a damn thing I can do to make this go away just eats me up inside. I wish I could take this BS out of my mom and put it all into my head if God wants it in somebody. I wish I could be in her place and take her pain away. I would do it a MILLION times over and be completetly content just knowing my mom was herself again and not feeling any pain. It broke my heart when I was helping my mom into the house from her treatment and her legs gave out. I just about freaked. I was using all my strength to hold her up and not let her go down. I was telling her "Momma, you gotta help me, work with me here!" So I got her inside the house and got her onto the couch. She relaxed there for a while. I had to go inside my room for a minute to let go where she couldn't see me.The last thing I want is her to see me upset. THIS JUST SUCKS!! Anyways I just wanted to say I love my mom with all my heart and will do whatever she needs.
Love, Brandon
September 11, 2008 10:39 PM
3 comments:
This is the first time I have been able to get on. It took me a minute to figure out how to post. But i have been 'lurking'. Everyday I think of Aunt Adele and wish that there is something I can do to help. The only thing we can do is pray for the best. I just wanted to show my support and concern it can't be easy for anyone involved I know that. Just wanted everyone to know that I love them and will keep you in my prayers. I know that Paul feels the same way.
Love you all!
Brandon,
Thank you for sharing from your heart. Your honesty exoresses what all of us are feeling. We would love to make this easier on Adele. I want you to know that any time day or night Dean and I are available to listen. We are praying for you and ache for you. Sharing those feelings are so important--ask Uncle Dean. His ulcer was a result of not sharing his feelings. We love you Brandon. We are there for you.
Brandon,
You know I am just a phone call away for you at any time day or night! I love you!
Post a Comment